Our Client in the Internet Service Provision industry is looking for a Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Corporate Sales Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Presenting and selling company products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Lead generation through cold calling and managing sales funnel.
- Follow up on referrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensure revenue growth as per the agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Crafting strategies for account retention and growth of new business.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the contacts to be made.
- Preparing status reports for each client and establishing individual requirements whereby each client receives a bespoke service.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, quickly escalating any problems that may arise.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Qualifications and skills
- First degree in Sales/Marketing Management/ Business Management and/or relevant qualification.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in the same field.
- Relevant technical qualifications and certifications are an added advantage.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]