HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing guidance and resources on every aspect company policies and procedures
- Employee recruitment and interviews
- Working on job listings to recruit new employees
- Establishing pay scales for the organization
- Resolving disputes between employees in the workplace
- Creating team building activities
- Planning team events and holiday functions
- Explaining benefit packages and resources
- Maintaining compliance in the workplace with benefit providers
- Managing employee development and training
- Interprets and applies collective bargaining agreement.
- Coordinates, attends and provides practical, correct and consistent advice, guidance on disciplinary and grievance actions ensuring compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Human resources or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in FMCG
- Professional membership or qualification e.g. IPMZ
- Computer literacy and knowledge of SAP.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s licence.
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]