Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Registers bills of entry
- Tracks and pushes for bills of entry assessment.
- Prepares quotations and checks for compliance issues before sending the quotations to clients.
- Supervision of imports clerks when shift leader.
- Monitors compliance to local authorities and international regulatory bodies’ requirements.
- Resolves current and post clearance queries.
- Receives pre-alerts and opens files.
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION/TRAINING REQUIRED
- Basic 5 “O” levels including Mathematics and English
- 2 A’ Levels
- Diploma in Customs Legislation & Procedures or equivalent
- Degree in Supply Chain Management/ International Marketing/Business Management will
- be an added advantage
- Class 4 Drivers’ License
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience customs clearing
NB POSITIONS ARE IN HARARE AND BEITBRIDGE
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]