ERP Business Process Consultant specialising in (Finance and Production Processes)
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and recommending system improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized ERP solutions.
- Deploying ERP solutions and ensuring seamless system integration.
- Providing ERP end-user training and technical support.
- Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
- Keeping informed of the latest ERP developments, upgrades, and offerings.
end user training
- System user acceptance testing.
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous.
- ERP certifications added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP consultant in a similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in SAP Business One or any other SAP solution
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]