Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Adjusts content of sales presentations.
- Focuses sales efforts and potential volume of dealers.
- Serves customers by selling services and meeting customer needs.
- Resolves customer complaints
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts
- Plan and organize daily schedules
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Submits to management activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Marketing.
- At least 2-year relevant working experience.
- Strong marketing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills e.g. Ms Word, excel
- A class 4 driver’s license
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]