Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: Executive Director
Responsible for: Marketing Officer
Job Purpose: To provide the promotion of the hotel’s business, services, products, or brand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop business through telesales and sales visits to existing and prospective clients.
- Develop and execute the marketing plan, budget, strategies, and action plan to grow revenue and market share.
- Research markets to identify business opportunities including conferences, events, and functions.
- Promote the hotel’s products and brand to existing and new clients.
- Develop, manage and evaluate marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Invite existing and potential clients for site tours to encourage them to do business with the hotel.
- Gather marketing intelligence through competitor analysis reports and evaluates competitors.
- Develop social media strategies to improve visibility and increase sales revenue.
- Create and maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
- Solicit banquet business and ensure clients’ satisfaction with all functions booked.
- Liaise with reservations, kitchen, and housekeeping departments to ensure excellent customer service.
- Manage and review work activities and work performance of team members.
- Train, coach, mentor, and develop team members to improve work performance.
- Generate written marketing reports.
- Any other reasonable duty as may be assigned that is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Marketing Management or related field.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, and social media strategies.
- Effective leadership, organizational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of public relations.
- Able to organize, prioritize and delegate work and follow-up.
- Able to build the team and manage diversity in the team.
- Flexibility to work day, evenings, over weekends, and on public holidays.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license
Send your CV to [email protected]