Job Title: Marketing Officer
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Responsible for: –
Job Purpose: To provide support marketing services to the hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute marketing activities and promotional campaigns for the hotel’s products on various media including print and social media.
- Visit clients selling and marketing the hotel products and brand to potential clients, and develop business relationships with existing clients, and revive business relationships with past clients.
- Execute digital marketing, social media strategies, and campaign ideas.
- Carry out market research and market analysis on the latest social media tools and trends.
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Evaluate and report on the traffic and performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Research markets to identify opportunities for business and to gather marketing intelligence including market trends analysis, competitors’ analysis, and recommends changes in hotel products, services and pricing.
- Analyze digital, social, and media coverage of the hotel for opportunities.
- Create and maintain a customer database up to date and ensure that customers are updated on upcoming promotions and events at all times.
- Attend exhibitions and exhibits hotel products to raise brand awareness and look for business opportunities.
- Network with clients to solicit feedback on the hotel’s products and brand.
- Prepare reports on marketing activities.
- Any other reasonable duty as may be assigned that is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Marketing Management or related field.
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license
- Experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, and social media strategies.
- Effective organizational, customer service, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of public relations and hospitality and tourism industry.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Able to organize, prioritize and delegate work and follow-up.
- Able to build the team and manage diversity in the team.
- Flexibility to work day, evenings, over weekends, and on public holidays.
Send your CV to [email protected]