DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily financial management and accounting
- Develop a chart of accounts for our system that suits the local market.
- Lead efforts to implement financial Management, accounting, billing, and integrated revenue recognition
- Work closely with product and analytics teams on product changes, business changes, and new revenue products to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Manage and facilitate regular, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting of the company, including drafting financial statements, preparing notes to financial information, and the accompanying management discussion and financial statement analysis.
- Reviewing and maintaining all financial systems policies and procedures
- Designing and implementing internal system controls (preventative and detective) to provide quality assurance over financial data
- Analyze actual revenue and performance results against forecast, prior quarters, and previous years and provide succinct variance explanations to support the monthly financial results meeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or another related field
- Experience in the year-end annual report and accounts preparation and production process for an entity with complex reporting requirements.
- Experience in corporation tax submissions and issues.
- Five years of increasingly responsible accounting and reporting experience
- ICAZ certified public accountant or equivalent.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, e.g., Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, is strongly desired.
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]