DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive guests at the front desk professionally
- Carry out the check-in and out of guests and verify guests’ registration details.
- Receipt payments made by guests and balance receipted cash at the end of the shift.
- Make quotations for accommodation, conferencing, weddings and other events.
- Upsell the hotel’s products to guests.
- Operate the switchboard and assist guests with inquiries.
- Take online and telephonic bookings and reservations.
- Update and circulate the functions diary on daily basis.
- Ensure that confirmed bookings for functions and events are timely communicated to all departments through email and booking forms.
- Ensure that booking cancellations and reservation changes are timely communicated to guests and all relevant departments.
- Conduct site tours with guests.
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Provide administrative support including photocopying and scanning documents.
- Any other reasonable duty as may be assigned that is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree/diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management or related field.
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication, time management, organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to be part of a team.
- Well-groomed, friendly, a pleasant disposition.
- Flexibility to work shifts, evenings, over weekends, and on public holidays.
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]