DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Administering medications to patients
- Perform routine procedures
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Patient grooming
- Provide Health education to staff and patients
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills