Our client in the healthcare sector is looking for a Finance and Administrative Officer
- Prepares and recommends to the Chief Executive Officer the organizations’ budget in an accurate and reliable manner for use in decision making by management committee.
- Makes recommendations on adjusting budgets in line with inflation rates and economic developments every month.
- Reviews budgets and presents recommended budgets to the management committee and to the executive committee for consideration.
- Engages into budgetary control to ensure that the association does not exceed stipulated approved budget by maintaining a commitment register of committed amounts.
- Ensures that all assets are properly accounted for and recorded in the register and that correct depreciation rates are being applied to all assets.
- Ensures that the Asset Register is biannually verified with the actual Assets to confirm their Communication with ZIMRA regularly to foster relationships and to keep abreast with any changes which occur and to ensure that all the necessary changes are factored in to avoid any penalties which may be incurred by the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/HND, CIS, ACCA, CIMA
- MBA is an advantage
- 3-5 years relevant experience
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]