Our client in the healthcare sector is looking for an experienced and qualified registrations clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to enquiries and ensure that all relevant registration requirements have been sent out through email, walk in and phone calls.
- Processing of applications for the organisation’s Payee numbers from healthcare services providers
- Send confirmation letters, tariff schedule and rules governing the organisation’s payee number, member society list for information sharing purposes.
- Participate in accreditation/inspection visits with the Research and Risk Officer and the inspectorate.
- Regularly updating the registers by auctioning any changes of particulars of service providers as they come e.g. change of name, address, resignation, deregistration etc. and update accordingly
- Logistics for ICT Committee meetings.
- Compile agenda items and circulate the agenda and confirm attendance
- In-charge of the First Aid Kit, replenishing it once monthly or whenever necessary
- Assist the Tariffs/Stakeholder and Risk /Research officer with research as and when the need arises.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Nursing Administration OR a Diploma in General Nursing plus a Diploma in General Management
- 3-5 years relevant experience
Interested candidates to send detailed CVs to [email protected]