Our client in the healthcare sector is looking for an experienced and qualified Public Relations Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize public relations events in order to ensure sustained efforts to maintain a positive perception of the organizational brand.
- Prepare flyers, banners and business cards to distribute during events in order to ensure for increase organizational visibility.
- Participation in relevant activities such as Public Health days’ commemoration.
- Participate in stakeholder visits around the country in order to identify any problematic issues and strengthening relationships.
- Arranging PR meetings and communicating to the relevant parties.
- Collects background information for decision making purposes in identifying a suitable venue for the conference.
- Participate in the crafting of the conference theme and topics in liaison with the Chief Executive Officer and PR Committee.
- Invite and work with exhibitors that would like to showcase their products.
- Communicate with the identified/proposed facilitators and compile relevant information for decision making.
- Participate in the compilation of the conference program and facilitate distribution.
- Prepare media packs before conference
- Ensure that sponsorship letters are distributed and the necessary follow up is made.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Public Relations or equivalent
- At least 3 years hands on experience
Interested candidates to send detailed CVs to [email protected]