DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Digital advertisement sales initiatives and techniques for online, video, audio, mobile and social media platform.
- Assess the need and make appropriate recommendation for competitiveness based on market and competitor analysis
- Lead initiatives for channel delivery and conduct regular round-tables and outreaches with sales and development teams on digital product features
- Participate in product development and strengthen existing product performance through data analysis, audience metrics and analytics.
- Implement business rules for digital sales team. Communicate and enforce rules/policies to sales and periodically review and revise policies as needed.
- Report account performance and progress to the Chief Operating Officer and Head of Marketing on a regular basis.
- Synchronize activities within the digital sales and marketing team regarding new advertising contracts, renewals and up-sell and cross- sell opportunities.
- Mentoring and training future sales personnel.
- Perform Market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news ideas and provide real-time feedback
- Help with planning and hosting of marketing events
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups email campaigns and social media content
- Degree in Marketing or Business Studies.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Advertising.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms for delivering multimedia (SMS, USSD, MMS and Video) is an added advantage
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]