Our Client in the construction/manufacturing industry is looking for a qualified and experienced Enterprise Risk Manager
- Establishes appropriate ERM framework including risk policies, strategies, objectives, metrics, tools and procedures to achieve successful risk identification and management within best practice standards.
- Ensures alignment of Risk Management with Corporate Strategy.
- Provides direction for the allocation of resources for Risk Management and facilitates the execution of ERM Framework.
- Supports Senior Management in ensuring that risks are mitigated to the desired level.
- Ensures that the Risk Management Framework facilitates continuous improvement of organization’s capabilities for management of its top priority risks.
- Engage and develop effective working relationships to support cooperative responses to risk management matters and issues.
- Provide guidance and training to promote risk control awareness, ownership and accountability.
- Oversee and monitor the operational risk management activities of the organization.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Risk/Finance/ Insurance Management
- 5-8 years’ experience in construction at senior management level
Interested candidates to send detailed CVs to [email protected]