Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, coordinates, and manages the mining and reclamation activities for City-owned mining and reclamation projects.
- Prepares engineering plans, specifications, construction estimates, and engineering reports related to the project requirements of assigned special mining projects
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the mine operators to ensure compliance with the Project Development Agreement and License Agreement
- Prepares and submits quarterly mining activities reports to the Public Works Director/City Engineer
- Participates in the development and administration of assigned program budget;
- Administers contracts related to the mining operation of special mining projects
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises the work of assigned staff;
- Conducts site surveys and performs research and analyses on mining and reclamation issues;.
- Monitors existing laws and regulations and proposed legislation and regulations to determine impacts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or diploma in Administration or Accounts
- 3 years experience in a mining environment
- Good coordination skills
- Computer literacy
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]