Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
- Raising quotations, quotation analysis, preparing the tender and procurement documents.
- Implementation of approved procurement plans.
- Updating procurement status report.
- Issuing and receiving of stock.
- Preparation and maintenance of stores records.
- Stock taking, inventory and reconciliation.
- Filing of various documents including quotations, minutes and contracts
- Expediting delivery of goods
- A Degree in Procurement and Supply Management or equivalent
- At least 1-year relevant experience
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter able to work with little supervision
- Excellent computer skills e.g. Ms Word, excel
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]