Our client in the Information Technology industry is looking for a Software Engineer to be based in Harare.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, enhance, iterate, and deliver the organization’s platform including e-learning
- Build internal business technology infrastructure to support remote working with zero dependencies on on-premise resources.
- Develop APIs and 3rd-party integrations
- Enterprise Product UX/UI design and implementation
- Contribute to building new features, dashboard, functionality, and services of the platform, in line with business demands
- Maintain high standards to ensure we can grow, scale, and continue to meet client demand
- Gain an understanding of our business, our customers, and our domain, allowing you to use your judgment to make autonomous decisions.
- Work with designers, developers, and user researchers to identify, prioritize, solve problems iteratively.
- Continue to test and enhance the technology in line with strategic business objectives and international best practice
- Provide leadership and help grow the team
- Work with our clients, product management, and business teams to meet their needs to meet our strategic objectives
- Degree in Information Technology or related qualification
- 5+ years of experience in building web-based and enterprise applications from scratch
- Advanced knowledge of Python and Django-rest-framework among others
- Advanced knowledge of React, Redux, and Redux-saga
- Production experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL MSSqL, Oracle, MongoDB, NoSQL and SQL Database
- Expertise in Cloud-based infrastructures (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS)
- Experience with cloud orchestration solutions (e.g. ECS, Kubernetes, etc.)
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]