Our client in the Agriculture industry is looking for a Farm Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise farm worker’s day to day activities
- Supervise horticultural activities
- Monitoring plants and animals
- Plans and supervises the farming calendar
- Creating and maintaining farm records
- Supervises repairs and maintenance of farm equipment
- Ensuring and enforcing compliance of regulations .e.g health and safety standards
- Qualification in agriculture
- Proven experience in horticulture supervision and animal farming
- A hands-on person.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good reporting and report writing skills.
- Ability to manage records and information.
- At six months of experience in a similar role.
Applications to be submitted to:
Not later than 26 November 2021